ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity has opened up for a Part-time Administration Officer at our Mareeba Airport Base. Hours are Monday – Friday, 9.30 am – 3.00 pm including school holidays. The role involves managing the day to day administrative functions of the organization including but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries and providing information to prospective students and pilots.
- Making student and aircraft bookings.
- Creating management reports.
- General bookkeeping duties including invoicing, debtor control, cash handling, reconciliations and liaising with the company bookkeeper.
- Providing administrative support to the Chief Flying Instructor and management.
- Sale of pilot supplies and merchandise.
- General administrative duties consistent with the needs of a small enterprise.
The position would suit a Tablelands resident who has previous experience in a similar role and is looking to work part time hours. Administration experience and accounts experience (Quickbooks is desirable) are essential.
You will have a friendly, outgoing manner, be able to work as part of a close knit team, have excellent customer service skills and be able to provide administrative support to other team members. Knowledge of, or a keen interest in General Aviation although not essential would be highly regarded.
The North Queensland Aero Club is a not for profit organisation that has been training pilots in Far North Queensland for 70 years. It is one of the longest continuously operating Aero Clubs in Australia.
We have a small dynamic team of Flying Instructors who have a passion for teaching people to fly either for pleasure or as Professional Pilots. In addition to our staff, being a club, we have a core of dedicated members who give their time freely to ensure the success of the organisation.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 28th January 2019
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO: [email protected]