Converting your Overseas Licence to an Australian Licence

It is not uncommon for licence holders to do a Licence conversion from an internationally issued licence to an Australian Licence.

There are a number of steps which must be completed before making bookings with the school to complete the conversion. We recommend that you read the CASA requirements on the following link:

The following are requirements when converting your overseas licence to an Australian Licence:

As each conversion is different, and different countries have different requirements. It is highly recommended that you contact the Civil Aviation Safety Authority with your details and request an outline of the requirements to convert your licence. This way both you and the flying school are fully aware of all requirements.